[Dailydrool] Buster

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Mon Jul 22 16:16:42 PDT 2013

Many remember Buster a few years ago he had entropian surgery, orthopedic surgery, anal surgery, skin allergies, etc. well he has never gotten adopted mainly because he has so many health problems, he has terrible skin even though I feed him all natural food he still has problems and smells like vinegar he is continually gettin ear infections and we use the Blue Power wash all the time on him, he is allergic to many foods so we feed him special home cooked meals. He is the oddest Basset I have ever know... scared of bugs and grass.
Anyway he is still in rescue and sometimes we have to spoon feed him to get him to eat... but he has a huge drooping cowl on his head it is so bad and has grown so much he can hardly see. He has a hard time keeping his eyes open brecause all of this loose skin folds down onto his face and covers his eyes.
The vet says he needs plastic surgery to remove the cowl and I know it is a cosmetic surgery but it is also functional for him because he stumbles around like he is blind but he has eyes you just cannot find them under all that skin.
So we need to get him in and have plastic surgery done and this is an expensive surgery rescue has very little funds to take care of this for him but I would like to ask anyone who could possibly help us help him to donate a few dollars for his surgery....   just so he can live a happy life being able to see what he is doing.

Donations would be appreciated to help us help him once again. Thank you, http://wmbri.org