[Dailydrool] Buster

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Tue Jul 30 18:42:34 PDT 2013

Just wanted to let everyone know Buster had his surgery today... he is still under due to the pain meds he weighs 106lbs and they have to use a lot of morphine to knock him out and in turn it takes him a long time to wake up. He is in our bedroom the vet let us take home their stretcher to bring him home and keep him safe in the car. We brought him in the house and set him on our bed but he was restless so we put him on his normal bed... he is a little in shock still shivering so I piled him up with plenty of warm blankets and he has his face in the corner of our bedroom...The vet took about a six inch square of skin off of his head and redid his entropian surgery hoping all of this will help him see better and make him less grumpy. Buster is a grouch that is why he has not been adopted yet he is very temperamental. Sweet as he can be after he realizes what you want him to do but do not rush him or try to pull or push him he gets grumpy and he is deathly afraid of some things like bugs and people in uniforms. He just needs a home with a lot of experience with temperamental dogs. And no kids he does not like kids much since his previous owners treated him so badly. The kids tormented him. We raised about half of his surgery cost donations are always welcome. http://wmbri.org