[Dailydrool] Ben

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Mon Jul 22 18:58:24 PDT 2013

We went to the cottage on Saturday.  The trip started out with Ben  puking
in the car, as he ate too much grass.  So we had to get off the  freeway,
find a fast food restaurant and clean up the car.  Yuck.  So  he got no
dinner.  Then he gave me problems pooping until this morning,  which did not help.
 As we were leaving this afternoon, we ate  breakfast a meager breakfast at
the cottage(only some cereal, no toast or  coffee).  So I said I was going
to get some coffee in town, and maybe  a donut.  Kathy said I will come too.
 SoIreplied, OK, and lets take  Ben with us.  We get to the bakery, and
they only have one lonely donut my  wife liked, so we bought it.  I bought a
special danish for me, a long  john and a donut hole for Ben.  Then went to a
gas station for my coffee,  and as the tank was low, a fill-up.  I told
Kathy to watch the pump and I  would get the coffee.  Well, as she was watching
the pump, Ben was watching  the donuts.  By time she got in the car, it was
too late.  He had  eaten her donut and my special one.  We were left with
the donut hole and  the nondescript long john.  Prior to that she bought some
suet blocks for  the birds, and made sure she put those away from Ben, but
not the  donuts.  Looks like he is not reformed, just lying in wait for us to
 slip.

Douglas