[Dailydrool] Megan and Her Pedicures

Marie28443 at aol.com Marie28443 at aol.com
Tue Jul 23 18:21:19 PDT 2013

Megan Mariah was so good and let me trim her  nails when we adopted  her 7
years ago but changed her attitude after we had her  for about  two years.
never hurt her during a nail trimming but she just   had a change of heart.

We are so lucky.  We have fantastic  vets  (husband and wife) and Megan
thinks that going to see the lady  vet for a  pedicure is like going for a
spa
day.  As we go through  the front door  of the vet's office, Megan starts
greeting the office  staff and then politely  sits and waits her turn.
When she
is  called into the room, she is so  excited - she is going to see her
friend.
Her tail wags so fast and she  can't get started soon  enough.

While Megan's nails are being trimmed, her  favorite vet  talks to her and
Megan gives her big sloppy kisses.

I'll  never understand what our vet has done to win over Megan but there
is
a bond between them that I'm not going to disturb.

Marie  and  Megan Mariah, the OEBE's Devious Diva