[Dailydrool] Oklahoma Oliver

Ellen Cole erc2761 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 25 08:02:34 PDT 2013

We had to take Oliver to the vet this morning to help him on his way. It
was time. We'd noticed, the past couple of days, that he was failing. His
breathing was heavy and he was beginning to have accidents. This morning,
he ate his breakfast, but that was about all he could manage. He sat down
and didn't have the strength to get up for awhile. Then would take a few
more steps and had to sit again. He was weak and worn out. So he passed
away, very peacefully, at around 850am.

Special thanks to Angelika Hastings,  Bev Szaton and Sandy Gaston for their
invaluable advice when Oliver's lymphoma was first diagnosed. It's very
comforting to know we have such a wealth of knowledge and experience to
draw from when we are sent reeling by a diagnosis.

Ellen & Miss Magnolia & Gracie Lou Flatbasset, along with Oliver &
Abigail...forever in our hearts and awaiting us at The Bridge)