[Dailydrool] (no subject)

njmedic702 at aol.com njmedic702 at aol.com
Fri Jul 26 07:18:23 PDT 2013

Bev - My heart broke when I read about Debbie's diagnosis.  For the love of Dawg, she's such a good slave and a blessing for so many homeless hounds, especially the seniors.  Please let her know that she has special healing drool and prayers coming from our crew in NJ.  I know Droolers would inundate her with cards if she would be willing to allow you to share her address.  As my mother used to say "God is in His heaven and still in charge."  I'm sure he's going to be hearing from a nickzillion Droolers and friends and family on Debbie's behalf.  Thank you for letting us know.  I have missed her voice.  And, here in NJ WE ARE BELIEVING she will beat this!

Hugs and snooters,
Sandi, Mamaslave of Delilah Belle and Dozer of NJ