[Dailydrool] Someone Missing

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 25 12:33:01 PDT 2013

Dear Droolers,
 As some of you may have noticed, Elwood, Jake, Dolly and Bessie Winchester
and their Mom, Debbie, have been pretty much missing from the Drool for
awhile now.
 The fact is that Debbie has been diagnosed with what the doctors believe
is Esophageal Cancer, and is currently undergoing a number of tests to
determine exactly what is what and the best way to handle it.
 It looks as if it is going to be tough going for the family for awhile,
and Debbie is too sick and just without the energy it takes to write.
 She has asked me to let you know why she is missing, and I have promised
to issue updates as I get them. She has good days and bad but if you want
to send her a message, please do NOT expect a response. She needs
everything she has to fight this. We all know she would write each one of
you if she could, but she cannot.
She wants to be sure everyone knows that the dogs are just fine and are
keeping her company and making her days a little more hectic, but they are
in it with her no matter what. Mr. Winchester is taking many of the chores
in hand.
 Right now the best thing we can do is pray, light candles,  or whatever
you do to make her rest easier, and make her laugh.
 Life is very tough and luckily for everyone, so is Debbie.

Please email me offlist  with questions or messages for her.
And remember: "Don't Stop Believing."

For Debbie Winchester
Bev Szaton (MomPerson to Nigel,Llewis, Conley and Doc.