[Dailydrool] Someone Missing

Bambi Lange bassetslave at gmail.com
Thu Jul 25 18:48:02 PDT 2013

Bev,
My heart just broke when I read your message! Please, if/when you speak with Debbie let her know Bambi and da boys have her in their hearts. I'm sure I will ask for an update again, but if there is anything I can do, please please let me know. Thank you and I hope you and your boys are well. I so enjoy their (your) stories :)

Bambi Lange