[Dailydrool] Love Them Dogs

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 26 21:11:10 PDT 2013

I had just finished my personal correspondence, literally falling asleep
while I was doing it, when Nigel pooped. Now he cannot help this, we all
know that: he wasn't even awake.
So I got a baggie, clambered into his pen, picked up, cleaned up, and
decided to carry the offending article clear to the garbage instead of just
tossing it outside the door to get In the morning.

It was a lovely night, cool and quiet, with a nice fresh scent in the air
and no screams or gunshots. I got to the garbage can and lifted the lid,
brought one foot forward and

SPLOCK

right into an ice-cold pile of dog shit.
No, not poop, not "business", not "dog doo" but plain old American dog
shit. My BARE foot. Oh.......dearie me. I says to myself. "Oh
my" and maybe "good heavens!"

And I hobbled into the house to the bathroom where I lavished warm water
and the most expensive soap I could find on my widdel foot.

Needless to say I am wide awake.
Wait'll I figure out which one it

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, Conley and Doc. (Conley is my guess.)

Nightie night, all

MomPerson to the shitonthesidewalk crowd.