[Dailydrool] Surf's up! Paddi and Vern are drooling for Debbie

Mary Wilson mary.gabriola at gmail.com
Sat Jul 27 12:53:24 PDT 2013

We were horrified to hear of Debbie's health struggles -- Bev, thank you
for updating. Paddi and Vern are on full alert, drooling copiously.

It's times like this when we see how big the drool community really is --
but gee, it makes it tough, doesn't it. I'm sure half of us would like to
be advancing down on Deb's house with a casserole and it's just way too far
from the west coast to the Beach.

Please add our names to those who are holding Debbie in our hearts and
wishing for a good outcome and quick resolution.

With love,
Mary & Robbie (the other basset slave)
& Paddi B Basset (who has long admired Elwood from afar)
& Vernon Q Basset (who snorts at the idea of admiring Elwood, but thinks
Debbie sounds very nice)