[Dailydrool] vet visit

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Sat Jul 27 13:05:41 PDT 2013

My Maggie started  her new extract this week  and holy crap, she  is
itching and scratching herself raw, bumps and lesions every where. looks like  she
slept out in a hail storm ,  so now I have to bathe her three times a  week
again ARG !  This has been the summer from hell so far for my Maggie,  too
wet and way too much fungus and mold in the grass and every where  else And
the home cooking is NOT helping at this point

at the vets, I met a lady who's dog has a sever arthritis problem and her
legs are extremely bowed in  BADLY  but she said the dog has been like  this
since she was born and gets along fine,  she then admitted that her  and
husband tore their bed down and now sleep on the floor with the dog,  I  said
Oh hell girlfriend, my husband and I did that for 6 years for our
miniature Dachshund  she lived to be 3 days short of 17,  she looked  at me and said
 OH Thank YOU ,  my family thinks we are  crazy ,  and I said WE ARE !  she
asked me for a hug  ???????

Debbie my friend,  you be strong girlfriend !  or I might have to  come
down there and " Go Marlene "  on  dem dere doctors !  your  are in my prayers
sweet pea !  love ya

and a big thank you to  Bev   ( smelly feet )  for  keeping us all posted
love you too

Marlene  mommy to Maggie and Evil Annie