[Dailydrool] Secret Pawtner sign up info

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Tue Jul 30 18:15:56 PDT 2013

Sign ups for the Secret Pawtner Exchange start Thursday, August 1
and end at midnight Wednesday August 7.  I am sorry but I don't
have my web site for Secret Pawtner any more and right now I don't
have the patience or energy to do a new one.  So bear with me
and please follow these instructions for signing up:

1. Email me at dlindy at mac.com and put your name in the
    subject line. Just your name -  no need to add secret pawtner.

2. In the body of your email, provide the following information:

    Name
    Address
    Email address

   Hound Names
   Wannabe names

   Indicate any allergies for you or your dogs

   Indicate whether you want to do the clues list or no clues list.
   If you want to do mini secret pawtner with a smaller budget of
   $20, indicate that. Mini secret pawtner will be a no clues list.

If you don't get an acknowledgement of receipt of your information
within 24 hours of sending it to me, email me again, this time
using dwlindy at comcast.net.

Names will go out by August 10. No posting of clues until August
10th in case I have to make a change in your pawtner's name.

If you want  information about how secret pawtner works,
please email me off list.  We love having new people sign up -
the more the merrier!

Please note: if you are going to do clues, you must be signed
up for the secret pawtner digest.  There is a link at the top of every
Daily Drool that you can use to subscribe. Be sure to reply to
the confirmation email that will be sent.

If you have been on the SP digest before, you are still signed
up.  If you are not playing this year and don't want to get the
digests, the same link will tell you how to unsubscribe.

Mailing deadline is Friday, August 23rd. Please don't sign
up if you can't follow through.  Anyone who doesn't send
a package will be banned from playing and yes, we have
done this several times.

Start checking out the rescue shops to see what they '
have!

Thanks,

Donna, drool fueler for Gracie, Bosley and Sunny