[Dailydrool] Heavy Hearts at our home!

Tina Curtis us656592 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 30 19:06:25 PDT 2013

I very seldom post to the drool but I am looking for some input. Our very young 8 year old Basset, Barkley, just received a terrible diagnosis. The vet stated that Barkley's biopsy of a gum abscess came back as Malignant Melanoma. He stated that this is a very aggressive form of cancer. Can anyone in the drool family shed some light on this terrible diagnosis?  We are overwhelmed with such grief!  Any information is greatly appreciated!  Thanks to all and drool to those that need it.

Tina Curtis from CT