[Dailydrool] Ok now: 'NUFF!!

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 05:59:41 PDT 2013

Dis Conley.
Youse spected mebbe
--------------------ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooobunnneeeeeee-----------

'Scuse me dat liddel innereruption. Bunnies won ob my favorite fings. Warm,
fuzzy, like chick---whut Llewis? Oh sorry dere.

Try again.
Ok Dis Conley an Ise been readin da Drool an Ise very upset at alla da bad
stuff on here. I meen ok Ms Debbie dat bad enuff for da hole year, youse
nose? So I esking youse guys, NO MORE BAD NEWS! I not meen if youse gottit
not to say it but less just not got it at all, ok?
NO MORE BUG BITES
NO MORE FUNNY LUMPS (I gots my own funny lump here name ob Doc.)
NO MORE SLAVES WIF AWRFUL FINGS, youse all lissenin?  Juss Youse STOPPIT
NOW.

Dawn Jackson we be sending you so much drool you bedder put on a wet soot.
Elsinore....I love youse.
I fink dat da moss beyootiful neme an I bet----WHAT LlEWIS??

Ok got it. Youse guys getting da messige heer?  You gots prollems puttem
out here but just no more prollems. Auntie Menzie dat meen you. I gotta
hole list heer, my hebbins look at dis list!

so dis Conley say just stoppit now dis enough. We gots enough drool to go
around though, so ebberbuddy gone git some.
Love frum......Llewis whut dat bleke dog yelling about?
CAT CAT CAT CAT!!!!! OH LOOK HEEEEER CATTY CATTY OHHH BUNNY HEER BUNNY BUNNY