[Dailydrool] Good news and Bad

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Wed Jul 31 11:23:01 PDT 2013

Thanks Bev for the update on Debbie,  that is great news on the PET  scan
results

Maggies cushing diagnosis  was caused by her preds,  they didn't  say what
kind it was but thought it should correct it's self ,  but she is  drinking
tons of water and losing weight, she is now down to 49 lbs and she  looks
awful, I am so worried about her  she originally weighed in at 63 lbs  when we
first starting going to this new vet.  I need Venison, Maggie is  NOT doing
well on the Rabbit,  hunting season isnt until NOV around  here  and my
hubby said the rule of thumb is you never harvest a deer  unless there is an
R   in  the month
Ha ,   probably some secret culvert code among deer  hunters
bwahahahahahaha

my nephew  has taken a turn for the worse and is now in a coma, he is  my
favorite person,  when he had cancer 10 years back,  I sent him a  funny card
or a stupid note every single day for a whole year !   I  made him laugh, I
made the nurses and Dr's laugh everyone wanted to meet Ryan's  crazy Aunt !
  Ryan is my hero, such a great guy   any  mother would be more than proud
to have a son like Ryan !  my heart is  broken

Marlene  mommy to sweet Maggie and Annie