[Dailydrool] Thank you and a whole lot more

Dawn Jackson dlvj at ptd.net
Wed Jul 31 10:48:36 PDT 2013

If ever I could say I feel wind beneath my wings, it is with every card that I have received from a drooler.  Wow!!!!!
I don't have a lot of great news but some hopeful news.  Things are moving fast now finally.  Saw the oncologist finally yesterday and he had such wonderful bedside manner.  I have no time for a second opinion.  My chemo will start on Tuesday and I will have it also on Wednesday and Thursday next week.  I think I will be feeling much better after I start that.  Now I have a difficult time walking just because I am so tired and my abdomen is swollen like I'm ready to deliver a baby.  I can't sit for any length of time.  Tomorrow is colonoscopy, Friday a port will be put in for the chemo, Monday a PET scan and Tuesday starts chemo.  It will be 3 days a week, every 21 days running until October and we will go from there.
I guess I missed exactly what was wrong with Debbie Winchester but If someone could hook us up maybe we can kinda talk each other through this.  My regular email is dlvj at ptd.net.
Thank you droolers!  You make me shed tears and then you make me smile because I know you are there praying.

Dawn, momslave to Lucy, Lilly, Jethro ATB and Oopie

Women are Angels...And when someone breaks their wings..They simply continue to fly....on a broomstick...They are flexible like that...