[Dailydrool] Dear Edmund Dawd

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 31 10:19:31 PDT 2013

Hi Edmund Dawd, Snoopy here,

Yes, of course, I give detailed lessons on fly catching.  Everyone here is a pro.  No fly survives in our home.  Ever.  Someone left the screen door open yesterday afternoon and I had a wonderful evening.  I got every last one.  Here is how:

1)  Check out the house and find out where the flys are drawn.  I noticed them buzzing around the lamp in the living room.
2)  Lay close enough at you are leaping distance from the place where they are drawn.
3)  Be VERY still.  Absolutely motionless.  Don't even twitch an eyebrow.
4)  Choose your spot and plan your launch
5)  Wait until the fly enters your zone
6)  Leap forward and SNAP and grab the fly
7)  lay there and play with him in your fleus making all the noise you possibly can
8)  swallow him when he stops moving around in your fleus and is no longer interesting
9)  set up on the next one

Have fun and happy fly hunting.  Drool to all in need.

More later from Snoopy, OEBE, Curator of Missing Objects (including flies)