[Dailydrool] leather couches

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 09:45:46 PDT 2013

We have a Leather Couch~~we have had it for at least 5 years and it does
not show one scratch and our dogs nails are not cut as often as they should
be ~~however there are two holes where Lexie ate the corners of the couch
when she was a baby~~I do think that expensive leather holds up better to
scratches than a inferior leather~~but I can wash off my couch and throw a
blanket on each end (to coer the holes lol) and it looks good as the day we
bought it.

My new mom car is not leather it is ultraswede and it was a mistake..I have
to keep it covered so it might as well be a POS cause all you see is a
sheet~~I would never buy anything but leather ever again.

Kathy