[Dailydrool] Fireworks

AWoodrum awoodrum at clear.net
Fri Jul 5 10:33:25 PDT 2013

Have you tried SOD & Boswellia on Brutus the Mastiff with arthritis?  A
friend of mine inherited a huge big mixed breed older dog who was about that
age and weight, literally as tall as a pony, and had awful arthritis, they
were seriously considering putting him to sleep.  I talked her into trying
the SOD&B on him, and once she finally found the large enough dose (I think
it was 5 or 6 tabs in the morning and 5 or 6 tabs at night), he hopped up
and started motoring around and lived happily for about another year.  I'm
giving my Holly the Dolly 3 tabs twice a day right now for arthritis and
general aches, it's very good stuff and I highly recommend trying it.  (Lots
of other droolers use it, too.)  You buy it from California Veterinary
Supply, calvetsupply-dot-com.  Seems like you can get a small bottle of 100
tabs for around $9 or $10 dollars.  If it doesn't work, you're not out much,
and if it does work you can buy the bigger bottle.  Whatever you do, do not
get the powder, the dogs hate the powder (very strong apple smell) and
refuse to take it.  Yeah, I found out the hard way.

Anita Woodrum
awoodrum at clear.net