[Dailydrool] doggie dementia

Esther Strom esthermstrom at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 09:20:02 PDT 2013

I'm so sorry, Val - that's really hard to go through. My parents' basset
Daisy (who was really my baby) started showing signs of dementia about a
year before she died (unrelated.) She would get lost in corners, not
recognize people, etc. They tried Anapril, and it did help. It's not a
miracle drug, and did not completely reverse the symptoms, but it kept it
from getting any worse and improved her quality of life for a while. I'd
try it and see if it helps.

-Esther, Basil, and Waldo ATB