[Dailydrool] Clueless momPerson reports ....

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 2 08:57:21 PDT 2013

Hi it's the ever clueless momPerson here,

It got hot yesterday, in the 90s.  My bassets don't do heat, they spent the
majority of the day sleeping on the couch in the air conditioning.  Now they are
sun dogs and they will go out on the back patio and lay in the sun for maybe 10
or 15 minutes and then they'll sigh and come inside and get a drink of water and
cool off.  Such a live.  Maybe I should have been a basset.

Snoopy and Gracie have the itchy scratchy thing going on .... they are my itchy
dogs.  Nothing makes LuLu itch.  So Snoopy and Gracie need a bath every week in
the spring/summer to keep things in check.  LuLu can go once a month, or even
once every six weeks without issue.  Ears are a different story, I have to clean
out everyone's ears every week.  If I fail to do it I will hear the dreaded "ear
flapping" all over the house as they all shake their heads and scratch their
ears.  If I keep up it's not too bad, if I try skipping a week I get this nasty
black stuff and yeah .... every week on the ears.  We are using Advantix and at
this point it has to be EVERY 30 days or the fleas will come to roost .... and I
am allergic to flea bites, they swell up like silver dollar sized on me so I am
the flea police, believe me .... NO fleas.

Last night was like the 3 stooges getting into bed.  I went to bed so LuLu came
to bed and Snoopy climbed up on Juliannes bed so Gracie came up with LuLu and I
but then i went to get water and everyone jumped down and when I went back all 3
were on my bed and I got in there somehow but they I had to go to the bathroom
and they all jumped down and when I went to go back there was some dispute over
who got the pillow (they all wanted that spot) and who got the foot of the bed
(mom's side?  dad's side?) so finally Snoopy took the dog bed on the floor but
then I feel asleep and when I woke up Greg and Snoopy had both come to bed and
Snoopy was laying across my legs and Gracie of all dogs was on the pillow and it
was just musical spots on the bed all night.  I love thse dogs but SETTLE why
don't you???

More later from the clueless momPerson who is in hot water with Snoopy because
he played too much basset 500 on Friday and was limping on Saturday so he got a
Rimadyl instead of his walk and he is none too pleased with the trade!