[Dailydrool] Drool for all in need and Ben

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Sun Jun 2 18:07:01 PDT 2013

Sending belated drool to all those in need.  I am late in having  it send,
as we were at the cottage again for another cold, wet and windy  weekend.
It is going out to Goddog Chloe that her gall stone operation  went well, and
that she is now home recovering.  It is also going  out  to Jacquelynn and
Pierre, Jelly Bean and Pumpkin.  Hope Pierre is now doing  better and that
she finds out the source of the vomit.  Hopefully the  hounds will get over
their motion sickness in the new basset mobile.  It is  also going out to
Delilah Belle that her infection is cured and that  the cyst removal goes well.

It looks like I found a good excuse to not be too helpful at home when I
retire. We were at the lake this weekend(another cold, windy and rainy
weekend),  and I was feeding his royal highness his Sunday morning breakfast. He
had  scrambled eggs with corned beef hash. After I fed him, I heard Kathy
starting to  fold up my bedding and I went to help her. While I was helping
her, Ben managed  to get the rest of a stick of butter from the counter that
was just a bit too  close to the edge. Told Kathy "see what happens when I
come to help you". Ben  will make my retirement easier.

Douglas