[Dailydrool] Basset sensitivity to weather disturbances

Valerie vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 4 20:08:08 PDT 2013

I've been told dogs are especially sensitive to weather disturbances. I wonder. today we had a minor earthquake--5.6-- a temblor, really, no damage I know of, no tsunamis. Just a big"whack" noise and then everything shaking for about a minute. these things give me the willies every time. the bassets? Neither even raised his head--snored through the whole thing. I know I should be glad--no need for Thundershirts (except for me), but c'mon...some watchdogs I have!