[Dailydrool] Time between meals and exercise

Kalli Fliger kalliflower1 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 04:35:42 PDT 2013

Good morning!  I am looking for some advice.  I live in Ohio, where the
summers are hot, and need to start walking my Fred in the morning when it's
cooler.  I've heard that walking a dog after he eats can cause bloat, so
I'm wondering if there is a recommended amount of time to wait between
meals and walks, or if it's better to feed after the walk?  Any advice
would be appreciated.
Thank you!

--
Please don't breed or buy while in shelters they die.

Kalli