[Dailydrool] jade,jasmin and joshua with lilly and justin atb

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Wed Jun 5 06:41:01 PDT 2013

Good afternoon and healing drool to all in need. This is Jasmin and Joshua chiming in; We all had a wonderful and exciting walk last night lots of interesting smells but not nearly as exciting as the one the brudders Jake and Elwood had. But it could happen to us just as well as a new hound has moved into a house on our route and it tries to break out when we walk past .If the gates did not have locks on he would be able to push them open so we hope that they never forget to close the locks properly. The owners of the dog actually told Johnathan that the dog they had was not savage enough and were going to re-home him and bring the vicious killer dog from the back of the property to the front of the property. He is a real mean critter but we just ignore him. After the walk last night we had dinner about 45 minutes after we arrived home, then some quiet time after dinner , before we started a game of tug o war with a duvet cover which ended up been torn three ways. Later that evening Jade became very uncomfortable and did not settle until about 03.30 this morning , when Jade woke up she still looked somewhat peeked and the slaves took her to the hospital at about 07.30 for observation and tests. Joshua and I are feeling so sad because Jades doctor Debbie said she would have to stay overnight for further observation and more tests tomorrow because she thinks that there might be a problem with Jades kidneys. We are sending get well drool to human Grigore and houndies Sassy and Taffy
who is struggling with those dreadful worms? We are sending welcome drool to Taffy and enjoy your new home drool.
Jasmin and Joshua longing for their sister Jade to come home.
Lilly and Justin ATB thank goodness Jade's name is not on the list of imminent arrivals.
Slaves William and Johnathan on the look out for that mean critter when walking.

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to this link to view: http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx