[Dailydrool] jade,jasmin and joshua with lilly and justin ATB

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Thu Jun 6 06:14:31 PDT 2013

Good afternoon all, and healing drool to all in need.
Jade's doctor said we could pick her up this morning as she wanted out and have to take her back tomorrow at 08.00 for injections and hopefully the results of the outstanding blood tests. The sonar examination picked up problems with the gall bladder and hopefully stones can be dissolved or broken and passed without surgery. Jasmin and Joshua were so excited when the slave William fetched Jade this morning and brought her home. They found the pain patch that Jade must continue to wear very interesting and could not stop sniffing it.
When we got home last night the whole suburb was without electricity until about 09.00. Joshua has never experienced this and could not understand and when the lights eventually came on he got so excited and wanted to play and play. It was quite a business walking the 2 in the dark last night as I forgot to take a torch with me, being way out of town, when the lights go it gets so dark if there is not much of a moon that you can not even see your own hand in front of you. This morning when we woke up there was no water in numerous suburbs and at 15.00 the water is still not running at home.
Slaves William and Johnathan, hoping that when we get home the water and electricity are all up and running.
Jade ,Jasmin and Joshua looking forward to playing doctors and nurses over the next few days.
Lilly and Justin ATB, still thinking that their earthly home is a circus.

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to this link to view: http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx