[Dailydrool] Jean Paul

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 5 20:08:08 PDT 2013

Not unexpected, but it always is.  JP was starting to slip away the last two days, and we got him back.
God Bless this wonderful hound who I have failed to brag about enough, but that was his way, silent but watch out.
I am not writing his eulogy yet, forgive me for even creating that thought.
However, I know his time is near, and he deserves the best outcome possible.  He has so many things going on in his big giant basset  body, and if it were only one thing to deal with so be it but he has several issues.
I thought he told me he was done on Tuesday, but he got a second wind.
Wow, even when one knows they have an elder hound prone to health issues, it sure knocks one's socks off, surprise, but really no surprise.
At least he is stable tonight.  He is almost 12, a baby, my baby, and I thank my Vet so much.  He took great care of baby JP to get him right once again.
Healing drool to all in need
Jackie and the Gypsy Van Hounds