[Dailydrool] forgot about the dishwasher

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 7 15:08:04 PDT 2013

It was smoke, and luckily I saw it and shut off the machine.
I was scared, but thankfully, no damage done, except my two burned fingers,  but now I want a this dishwasher disabled, not really caring if I get a new one, just don't want a fire hazard in the house.  Loving on my dogs with all my will and way.
I feel like I am living a real life game, and I am taking all the wrong paths, but if I keep trying, I may find the right path.

No worries about sis, she just got home and the hounds are greeting her, and I should as well.
Jackie