[Dailydrool] Shelter Challenge- Thanks from Basset Buddies WI

Lisa Turnquist turnq007 at umn.edu
Fri Jun 7 15:10:16 PDT 2013

A big thank you to the Drool members for selecting Basset Buddies Rescue to
receive the current Shelter Challenge vote!  BBR covers MN & WI but in the
shelter challenge you will find us listed under WI. New dogs come to our
rescue weekly so like every other rescue we will find a use for any prizes
that come our way.  There are the basics: spays, neuters, vaccinations,
heartworm preventive, but then add in the costly items like dentals, meds
for Cushings, Addisons, diabetes insipidus, glaucoma and other surgeries.
The monthly vet bill grows quickly when you are caring for 40 plus dogs.

Thanks for your votes and thanks to Chris for listing the link to voting
http://www.shelterchallenge.com/

Lisa and the MN Woofers

Basset Buddies Rescue

www.bbrescue.org