[Dailydrool] All Good

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sat Jun 8 05:03:51 PDT 2013

Momma here. We survived the tropical storm, it sure seems very early in the season to have to start dealing with this. The dogs are never happy, we all know how a basset and wet toebones are. Bessie is the only one that will motor on out and do her business. We got lucky this time as the heavy rain stayed more inland, but when the center of the storm passed and the winds changed direction it sure did blow hard here. We were able to get the hounds out for the walk last night during a break in the rain bands, Jake did get cheated as he got his cut short as we got caught as the rain came back.
Bess and Dollie are having perch wars. Bessie now will run past Dollie and jump on the perch and Dollie is not a happy basset. Her new tactic is to lay down in front of the perch and stare at Bess until she moves.
I am glad at this point that they cant talk, I am sure the words would make my hair stand on end.
We are hoping everyone is doing okay after this storm.
So that is it from the Beach, but it is only 8am, so the day is a blank page and Elwood has a twinkle in his eyes this morning. It could be a long day..

Drool to all in need!!

Debbie & the Virginia Beach Gang