[Dailydrool] voting in the mini challenge

Valerie vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 7 19:46:30 PDT 2013

My curiosity is piqued. I see some familiar names (Beth Howering, Lilie Basset, Bill Armstrong, Julie Stevenson, to name a few) listed as "top recruiters" on the voting challenge page. What is a top recruiter?

secondly, is anyone else having as much trouble as I am with the "captcha"? It is routinely taking me tries at three different captcha s to get one right. I am thinking I must have lost a few brain cells along the way. Wish  they still had the zebras. those I could recognize. Lol