[Dailydrool] puppies in dumpster

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Sat Jun 8 08:01:27 PDT 2013

Hello Droolers,

how sad to find puppies in the dumpster  kind of makes you wonder how
often this happens and the puppies are never found ????  My oldest son use  to
work for a store called Sweet Feed Co.
  one morning  he went to work and when he went out back to empty  the
trash,  he heard puppies,  yes ,  they found three puppies in  the dumpster.
people are SICK !  HEARTLESS !

I had a drooler ask me the other day if I " REALLY said those things to the
 guy at the dog wash " ???
the answer is YES !  these kinds of things and dogs being locked in a  HOT
cars while someone goes shopping infuriates me .  my foul mouth over  takes
any common sense I may possess, which isn't much.  just trust me when  I say
I can be extremely nasty, especially when I get mad !
just for instance  there is a house that I pass by every day   here in
Maumee that has a 9 month old Saint Bernard puppy tied up in the back  yard,
there is NO fence  (busy highway) very little shade and a dog  house that is
too small, I have,  no less than 4 times in 2 weeks , called  the animal
control officer here in Maumee who has gone to the home & told  these people
they need to make changes  FINALLY  they have done some  improvements,   I am
RELENTLESS !  I will persist and not go away  ! I will be your worst
nightmare a pain in your butt,  I'm not here to be  your friend, I am here to help
save dogs ! when I tell you that I have been  arrested,  I HAVE  once,   it
doesn't bother me at  all,  A Maumee police officer  threatened to pulled his
gun on me 3  years ago because I found 3 COLLIES locked in a station wagon
at 9:30 AM and  it  was already 87 degrees out,  I was going to break out
the window !  office told me to " BACK OFF "  I got the job done and the point
across !  they ( the officers had to break the rear window )  to rescue the
dogs, I  always carry ice water and a towel with me at all times. very
elderly old man  owned the collies, he didn't understand what he did wrong, he
spoke very little  English, he was crying so they returned the Collies back
to him but he had to  show proof within 24 hours that he had the dogs checked
out by a vet. I hate  this time of year

sorry this was so long

Marlene  PS  I don't intentionally look for trouble,  it  just follows me
where ever I go