[Dailydrool] Trifexis

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 8 14:46:57 PDT 2013

This is purely anecdotal but I pass it on anyway. Had Doc in for grooming
today and mentioned he needed Frontline but I would wait until after the
show to avoid the greasy spot. Groomer says
"Well don't use that Trifexis!!"
"Why"
"Well it ate Amy's fingernail polish off and ate a hole in a client's
leather couch!"
As I say anecdoctal but I have known the groomer for well over 20 yrs and
Amy for about 10. The client-- can't vouch for them, but I certainly am not
putting it on my dog's skin.
I'll wait a couple of yrs and see what the longer term results are.

Momperson to Llewis, Nigel, Conley & Doc