[Dailydrool] This and That

Sherry Carreon sherry.carreon at gmail.com
Sat Jun 8 17:39:21 PDT 2013

I have been a drool member for years, but rarely post, but ave decided to jump right in and start posting.

We have had Bassets for 15 years, and we almost always have a senior rescue from Guardian Angel. We are members of GABR and got our first basset Charlie from them over 15 years ago and we were lost in the wonderful world of Bassets. We have also ventured into the world of dog shows and we were blessed with our Sarge, who finished at the age of 1.5 years. He was something, but mostly he was my baby. We lost him 3 years ago, but we still have his sister, my baby Emily. Miss Emily just turned 13.  She reluctantly share us with our newest member, Sherman. Sherman will turn 2 in one week and we are still waiting for the brown truck to arrive.

Our seniors have enriched our lives and we will be adding another senior to our home within the next several months.

I know this is a little ahead of time, but is anyone planning on going to the Basset Hound Club of America's specialty in October at Purina Farms in St Louis? We do not have a dog to show, but we will be making several trips to Purina Farms and if any other Droolers are attending, maybe we could all meet. Just food for thought.

Slinging drool and prayers to all those in need.

Sherry and the Carreon Gang

Sent from my iPad