[Dailydrool] Nationals in St Louis

Wendie Prince houndsabound at cfl.rr.com
Sun Jun 9 07:24:57 PDT 2013

Hi all!
We are getting into the summer big time,  hot, humid at 8am.   I know Ginny
Phillips sure does miss it!  The hounds are not spending much time at all
outside lately, and are just getting the idea it is safe to go outside and
pee again after all the rains we got.  (have been riding the mop way too
much!)
Anyhow,  my sister and I are taking The Shoppes of Bounder Blvd on the road,
to Nationals as a vendor in October.
I saw Sherry had posted and asked who might be going, so wanted to say, we
are!
We hope to be joined by Diane and John Rebhann, of Orlando also.   They are
thinking of coming and helping out in our booth, also seeing the area and
the many Bassets.
I sure do hope to meet a lot of folks and would especially love to meet more
Droolers!  So please, stop by the booth, as that is where my days will be
spent,  and say hello!   The Bounders will stay home and guard the
homestead, along with Pat.
But I for sure will bring a towel with their scent on it for any Bassets to
meet them from afar.
Have a great Sunday!
Drool to all in need!
wen and the Bounders