[Dailydrool] trifexis & hair loss

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Sun Jun 9 09:18:17 PDT 2013

I was thinking of using the trifexis,  but vomiting was the first side
effect,  I normally dont have a fleas  problem here in Maumee, we have  clay no
sand.  My vet switched Maggie who is allergic to everything to  Revolution
topical   but she had a severe skin reaction, on top  of her already skin
issues,  I am talking a running sore  that took 3  weeks to heal, so  I now
give both girls Heart Guard,  some say it is  beef flavored,  but Dr. Melanie
researched it and said it is actually  pork   Maggie will have a slight
reaction for about 3 days  but  then she is fine, we just give Benadryl for
those  3 days.

OK  now I have another problem,  my Annie who does NOT have  allergies and
who can eat anything  has now started to lose her fur,   patches of it on
both sides,  if I touch her she scratches   could  this possibly be Thyroid

My allergy girl Maggie is still having problems with her skin, even now
with the home cooking,  some kind of flare up, which we will always  have,
it's warm and the pollen and the cottonwood floating through the air  is just
awful ,  we are just treating symptoms for now, No Steroids yet and  still
no shots  ! YEA !

Marlene  Maggie & Annie