[Dailydrool] jade ,jasmin and joshua with lilly and justin ATB.

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Mon Jun 10 07:22:40 PDT 2013

Good afternoon all and healing drool been sent to all in need.
This is Jade chiming in the final tests show that there is not much wrong with the main organs but the kidneys have taken a bit of strain. They also show that my white cell blood count is not good and I have been bleeding internally from having duodenal ulcers in my tummy.
So I am on antibiotics for 10 days ,also taking get rid of the ulcers medication as well as stuff for the gall bladder and will have to have another sonar scan in 10 days. We are also drinking water mixed with a dissolving powder which is meant to replace the good cells which are being lost with the medication. My pain plaster will come off on Wednesday. When out walking with the sister Jasmin yesterday I wanted to walk forever and even dragged the slave Johnathan into the cemetery. I can not wait to go out this evening and I think I will take the slave past the house were the big mean critter of a hound lives. The sad part of that story is my sister and I used to rub noses with Rex the boy who lived there previously before being re-homed. The unfortunate thing is they were both black and big and I, the sister Jasmin and the brother Joshua still want to rub noses. We almost lost our noses the first night the critter moved in thinking it was Rex.
Jade ,Jasmin and Joshua we are not too enamoured with the weather in Gauteng South Africa this week the temperatures are now ranging from  minus degrees to a high of eleven . Just as well the slave Johnathan moved his break from the office forward.
Lilly and Justin ATB just looking in with interest
Slaves Johnathan and William  taking Joshua to Puppy School this coming Saturday.

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to this link to view: http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx