[Dailydrool] Browyn the Fairy Princess Checking In

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Sun Jun 9 17:09:13 PDT 2013

Hi everyone!  It has been busy and crabby around here.  The mom got a
migraine...again.  It seemed to last forever!  I hate those.  I have to
stay in my crate unless the dad is home and I have to be quiet.  If I bark
too loud mom pukes.  Not good.  At least she doesn't do it on the floor and
just walk off like me and my brothers do.  The dad took the mom to the
human vet and he changed her medicine. She can't have any more alcohol.
 This makes her sad, but she says she will survive.  Unfortunately, the
medicine made her feel like she had drank a LOT.  So, I had to lie on top
of her to make sure she didn't fall off the couch for two days.  I could
only get up and run around like a maniac if Bugsey came and laid on mom.
 Beauford said he wasn't going to keep mom on the couch.  He was already
hot and she would just make her hotter.  A lot of help he was!  The good
news is she is starting to feel better now.

 The bad news is the dad now has gout.  He had to give up all his coke and
pepsi.  That is like all his caffeine.  This makes him crabby.  His toe
looks terrible and every time I try to lick it to make it feel better, he
yells at me.  I know he can't be that mad at me though because he still let
me take my naps with him instead of in my crate.  That is the very best
thing about dad and him being home.  He understands that Fairy Princesses
need to take naps on their people and not in their crates.  No one else
seems to get this or care.  I love my dad!

Maybe tomorrow I will have time to tell you about our rabbit family!  All
for now!

Browyn the Fairy Princess with Beauford, Bugsey and Jennifer