[Dailydrool] My life is over here on earth

Mary Ann sushiela at michiana.org
Mon Jun 10 18:46:47 PDT 2013

The cancer has spread to my heart. I have refused food but I will still drink some water. I get very tired if I walk. My breathing is rapid & hard. I sleep a lot & my gums are very pale. Sophie is suppose to come over tomorrow & I usually will eat anything when she is here so she doesn't get any of the food. Mom can't stop crying. I did exceed my time after the spleen removal. They said less than 3 months but 6 months for those who get lucky. I made to past 10. My Aunt --- Pwincess Sadie of Indiana & I helped mom when Mandy the Cocker Spaniel had to leave. Then I had to help mom when Sadie left when she wasn't suppose to. I helped mom when her mom & then when her dad left. Who's going to help her when I leave? — feeling horrible.

             Countess Penny of Indiana