[Dailydrool] Drool and advice

Leah McConnell leahkmcconnell at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 21:44:17 PDT 2013

Drool to all in need! Pebbles hurt her back last night. Last night and this
morning she didn't want to get off the bed. I had to catch a ferry to get a
steroid injection in my back so the vet took us first thing. The vet put her
on Mexicam or something like that and crate rest fir 2 weeks. Luckily a
neighbor was available to take her out while we were gone. We got back at
7:30 PM and she was like a new houndette. Mark walked her and I fed her in
the locked crate. Then she started whining and crying for over 2 hours
because she was crated and I was home. The vet called a while ago and said I
could let her out if she was getting agitated. When she wakes she gats a
tranquilizer with her evening antacid and I will let her sleep where she
lies and sleep next to her with a leash on her to keep her off the bed and
couch. I also thought I could leash her and keep her with me when I am home
and crate her at night and when I am gone. Does anyone have any other ideas
of how to keep her quiet for the 10-14 days? She has lots of energy for a 7
1/2 year old. I am going to take something for the migraine the whining has
caused and half a Valium from my back procedure - can't drink wine or I'd
have at least half a bottle gone by now. Oh no she just woke up and is
whining again!!

Please send healing drool for Pebbles and no stress drool for the slave.

Leah who is dreading the next two weeks and Pebbles the Tuckleberry Hound
who doesn't know why she is in jail and Maggie ATB