[Dailydrool] Drool and advice

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 11 08:56:33 PDT 2013

Hi, it's the ever clueless momPerson here,

I am glad Pebbles feels better but she HAS to rest.  I have done a few things with dogs which felt better long before they could play (like 18 month olds who got neutered or spayed).

1)  tether them by hooking the leash to my belt so they couldn't go far or wander
2)  give them benedryl (it makes them sleepy) but ask your vet first because you are giving other meds and they could interact
3)  give them a peanut butter kong in the crate (buys you 1/2 hr every time)
4)  cover the crate (works if the home is silent)
5)  lay down and cuddle them and don't let them out of reach
6)  pray real hard.

Good luck from the clueless momPerson aka Dale