[Dailydrool] keep voting and thanks!

Lisa Turnquist turnq007 at umn.edu
Tue Jun 11 15:52:45 PDT 2013

Just sending a continued thank you to all of those who are voting in the new
Shelter Challenge.  It is a pain figuring out the new contest and website
but your effort is much appreciated.  BBR got an email today asking for
help.  Someone had been told to euthanize another family member's dog
because she was no longer convenient.  Family member was wondering if BBR
could help and it had to be today.  Our volunteers jumped and she will be
getting rescued in time.  If she could, I know this senior basset would say
thank you too.

Lisa

Basset Buddies Rescue