[Dailydrool] Nigel and Colette's Birthdays

Bill Armstrong barmstrong1027 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 10:37:03 PDT 2013

Hi,
This is Janie Anne Armstrong and I want to wish my Boyfriend Nigel Chazey a
big Happy Birthday.  Also his sister Colette is having a Birthday, I don't
know if they are twins, but NIgel is so handsome, I know Colette is
beautiful.
Nigel has been my boyfriend for 4 or 5 years, my Lord, were does the time
go?
Anyway, Auntie Jackie is having lots of troubles right now, so I hope
everyone will join me and wishing the Chazey Twins a very Happy Birthday!!!
Woof,
Janie Anne