[Dailydrool] Gracie's revenge

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 12 14:48:08 PDT 2013

Hi it's the clueless momPerson here,

Gracie and Snoopy are my itchy ones.  I didn't get a chance to bathe them last week so today was the day.  Gracie didn't see it coming, she was hoping for a trip to the dog park and came running right up to me and I nabbed her and dragged her off to the shower and bathed her.  Such a face, oh my, can my sweet little Gracie give the stink eye something FIERCE.  Well, I got done with Gracie and went to go and find Snoopy (who ran from me and had to be chased out back) and led him off for his bath.  We were half way done when my husband came into the bathroom laughing so hard he was crying.

He said "Gracie is not pleased with you."  I knew that.  He couldn't stop laughing.  He said "she got your purse down and emptied it onto the floor."  Oh oh.  I keep a package of tissue in my purse.  Gracie loves paper.  She apparently decided this was the most valuable thing in my purse and chewed it right up.  And left my wallet, cell phone, keys et al scattered all over the floor.  That'll teach me.

More later from the clueless momPerson who has been put in her place by Miss Gracie Basset