[Dailydrool] flower drops

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 12 19:41:25 PDT 2013

Hi it's Gracie,

Well Snoopy's been having his flower drops on his skin and now LuLu takes the flower drops on her skin.  And nobody is inclined to clobber mememememe.  Even at dinner time.  Which is ideal really.  It works great.

Except, we're almost out of drops.  I e-mailed Aunt Sandy.  My cousin Yola Bean says her mommy made Snoopy (and LuLu) the drops.  But I'm still worried.  What if they get lost in the mail, what if they go to the wrong address, what if they don't get here in time and somebody clobbers me?

More later from Gracie who's kinda worried.