[Dailydrool] Sometimes I get low in spirit but for my hounds...

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 13 16:30:41 PDT 2013

I had a wonderful conversation with my neighbor today, and keeping it short, she called my bubby, many times.  I am an age to be a daughter not a granddaughter, and she is Jewish, but we are getting very close.  She loves and tolerates the noise of the hounds.  We are in a parallel universe, so to speak, while different in the physical, close in the spiritual. I was brought into the Episcopal church as a child, but I don't practice overt religion.  I almost wish I had that tradition in my life, but I am not looking behind.  Maybe this elder female role model will help get me over my personal hurdles.    I know she appreciated talking to me as well.
Thanks to God, what ever religion one's believes, the just will be done.  I am relaxed for the first time, in a long time, that I now have her kids phone numbers, as recently I had a scare thinking, because she didn't pick up her paper, is she alright?  (She was away for a trip, and forgot to tell me pick up the paper). A parallel  happened with my Uncle.  He had a stroke, didn't pick up papers on his drive for three days, and finally a neighbor called emergency services, and it is a long story I won't say now, but for all those out there living without a support system, please build it up.  It is important. Yesterday, Jean Paul couldn't stand on his own.  I had, previously, taken him off tramadol, but now putting him back on it.  He seems OK so far.  The weather, so far, has us all confused.  If it gets too warm, and I put on the AC, JP's cough worsens.   So, I am glad it is cool, but the wet is not great.
Healing drool to all in need,
Jackie Gypsy Van hounds