[Dailydrool] Adequan

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Fri Jun 14 07:00:31 PDT 2013

I have never used Adequan,  but one of the droolers introduced me to
Stem-Pet  it is a herbal supplement  made from Algae,  I was  really skeptical to
start this, but after talking to my vet ( Dr. Melanie  )  she told me there
was nothing that would make Maggies allergies flare  up, so we started her
on it and it not only helped her arthritis, she can  actually run now, but
it also seemed to help calm down her skin problem,   we took her off the
product for a while,   while she was doctoring for  some colitis,  and I truly
believe this is why her allergies have flared up  again,  she is now back on
the Stem-pet and after only four days she is  doing much better.  It might
be worth a try Bev. you too Jackie , for  JP  it is all natural and can be
given with other meds
not sure about Chemo though

just a warning,  it smells,  but my Maggie loves it !

_www.stemtechbiz.com_ (http://www.stemtechbiz.com)     1-888-783-6832

Bill was out picking straw berries last night in our strawberry  patch,
and my Maggie  made a beeline for the patch and was stealing  the berries out
of the basket and running around the yard  , only to be  chased by Evil
Annie   who wanted what Maggie had.  they were so  cute,  they were barking at
each other, Annie would take the berry  from Maggie and then Maggie would (
RUN )  back to the berry  patch and steal more

Marlene