[Dailydrool] Zoey

Richard Silberg richberyl at everestkc.net
Thu Jun 13 19:59:05 PDT 2013

Thanks to all of you for your good wishes to us and our Zoey.  I’ve appreciated your separate emails and comments, as well as the messages on the DD.  We’re having fun with her.  The other day she ate a large pkg of cream cheese from the kitchen table – I had reached for the silverware to set the table & suddenly – the cream cheese had disappeared.  She tips over wastebaskets to get the kleenex which had been tossed in there.  We got some covered wastebaskets, but she pulls them down to her level and gets them open.  If only one of us could be with her at all times!  Anyway, she’s so sweet and affectionate – and really a beauty.  We feel very lucky at this time, thanks again to Western Missouri Basset Rescue and Chris Bly.  We’re sorry to hear about our sick houndies.  I didn’t know there were eye drops available to use for diabetes instead of shots.  That’s good news.  Let’s hope we’re all heading for a good weekend.                               Beryl, Richard & Zoey