[Dailydrool] Rabbits and Tornado

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 04:43:45 PDT 2013

Hi everyone!  Browyn the Fairy Princess here.  We have had a bit of
excitement here.  First we have bunnies!  A momma rabbit had bunnies very
near our front door. She had four of them.  There is another adult running
around as well,  We don't know if it is a female or a male.  Anyway, they
come right up on the porch and peer in at us through the front door.  So,
Beauford, Bugsey and I bark at them and lunge on the door.  This drives mom
absolutely crazy.

Then Wednesday night we had a tornado. We slept through it, but when we got
up our second favorite tree was snapped in half and a section of the fence
was down. Dad was happy though. The tornado was very nice all things
considered. It blew the tree down on the fence and then picked it up off
the fence and put it back in the backyard so dad wouldn't have to. We are
very grateful that no damage was done to the house. We think the cold frame
for the garden may be in Kansas. If any of you droolers find it, feel free
to e-mail mom and she will pay for postage and trouble.

The worst part was we didn't have power for 12 hours. We live in the
country. So, this means I had to eat my breakfast without hot water on it!
I am a Fairy Princess! I demand routine! Mom didn't brush our teeth either
because she didn't want to waste the water to rinse out the brushes. She
wanted to save it for us to drink. I was NOT a happy camper. I thought
about going on a food strike, but Beauford and Bugsey said they would eat
my food and that is simply not exceptable!  So, I made due and choked down
my dry dog food (I didn't tell Browyn that I would never let the boys eat
her food because they are VERY allergic to it--Jennifer).  I helped dad cut
the branches off the tree.  He said I was a big help.  He didn't make much
progress because Beauford and Bugsey were being big helps too.  We are
going to have lots of great sticks to chew out of this! The only bad thing
is we aren't allowed in the backyard without human supervision because mom
thinks I might figure out how to get out of the fence.  ME yep.  The
innocent Fairy Princess.  I bet if I tried the boys would tell on me. They
always do.

Browyn, the Fairy Princess, Beauford (I saw a rabbit), Bugsey (I saw a
rabbit too), and Jennifer (can we see a rabbit and not howl?!)