[Dailydrool] Harvey likes his new vet

Sue And David Autry sautry at cfl.rr.com
Fri Jun 14 08:32:28 PDT 2013

Mommy found us a new vet right here in town.  She made a list of vets to
visit and interview, yep she did!  This one was the first one she went to
and liked her the best.

I was the first to go in for a visit.  I LOVED IT THERE.  I had my blood
drawn in a separate room and jumped on the new scale that gave me a ride up
and down.  I got lots of healthy treats and pets from smiley people.

The new vet started me on a probiotic to help clear up my urine which only
had a little bacteria.  She also wants to change my diet to a lower
phosphorous food with medium protein levels because my BUN and Creatinine
were elevated to the highest end of normal.  I will soon start Renal MP
Modified Royal Canin.  She does not want me to get into any renal trouble
down the road.  I feel GREAT.  But always have been a heavy drinker.

 I am always the FIRST to go anywhere new!!  I was the FIRST to go to the
new Dog Spa that just opened.  I don't have any anxiety issues and will go
anywhere without a hassle!!

Now Tilly and Phoebe will have their turn over the next few weeks.  But
yeah, I was FIRST!!

 Harvey the bassador - 3 years old and the handsomest